Experienced public and private sector energy consultants
At Bright Spark we have over 30 years collectively of delivering large scale consultancy programmes in a range of different sectors including public and private sectors and Energy, buildings and IT projects.
We have transferred this large scale procurement experience to the energy sector and have been delivering a range of different engagements including:
- Trouble shooting a poorly performing Solar PV Array
- Completing FITs Applications
- Delivering a 52 site Solar PV rollout for a large MAT including feasibility, procurement, programme management and sign-off
- Delivering a large scale energy programme for a large MAT including Strategy, feasibility, procurement of strategic partners, programme and contract management, sign off and verification. Technologies include Biomass, LED, Air Source Heat Pumps and Solar PV
- Review of Energy Strategy and workshops for a commercial organisation
- Auditing a group of sites for energy management and making recommendations on how to improve building efficiency
Our teams are qualified in Energy Management, Renewables, Project / Programme Management and ITIL / ISO as well as having a wide range of experience in the construction and renewables sectors.
Energy Management - Helping you understand and improve your Estate
At Bright Spark we provide an end-to-end Energy Management Service for our Customers. We focus on a holistic approach based on the theory of 'marginal gains", making incremental savings across all aspects of energy consumption. Our methodology is based on the following steps:
INVESTIGATE - Understand your organisation and sites, your current cost and use of energy and carbon and how you are using energy.
- IDENTIFY - Identify and prioritise a programme of cost and energy saving measures and present a feasibility study with detailed proposals, feasibility studies and Action Plan.
- IMPLEMENT - Undertake OJEU compliant procurements and then deliver a programme of initiatives to maximise savings using best practice, industry knowledge and an Approved Supplier Framework.
- IMPROVE - An on-going energy partnership to manage and review current projects and continually improving energy and cost reduction for your organisation.